Saturday, January 17, 2009

Merry Christmas ... A Little Late

Jenna and I flew to Southern California for Christmas. Mom also flew in from Sacramento and we all stayed at Alex's place. He was such a wonderful host! He has a beautiful house in Aliso Viejo. Here are a few pictures of our California Adventure!
Jenna and me under the tree at Disneyland USA


The entrance to Pixie Hollow

Jenna got her face painted at Pixie Hollow. Super Cute!


We're twins!


The Haunted Mansion - Night Before Christmas Style


Oogey Boogie's Wheel of Holiday Tricks and Treats


Look! Jen made the Nice List!

Leaving D-Land
I don't actually know anyone in this picture ... But I like the sign!


Jenna and her favorite Uncle!


Her Royal Highness

Christmas Dinner aboard The Queen Mary II
Me, Janice, Dad, Alex & Jenna





2 comments:

  1. So glad to see that you have a blog. Now I can see what you two are up to a little bit better. Looks like you had fun at Disney. What a fun place to visit for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia! I'm glad to see you have a blog. Reading this post sure made me miss the Nielson/Swann Christmas Disneyland trips! It sounds like you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete